Big Ben and a Bunch of Prizes Raffle Rules
Official Raffle Rules
By participating, you agree that:
The limited-ticket (500 tickets sold at $50 each) Big Ben and a Bunch of Prizes drawing shall be held in September 2020. Each ticket will be entered separately in the drawing. Each ticket has a separate and equal chance of winning. With a total of 100 prizes with values from $50 to $4,000, each ticket holder has a 1 in 5 chance of winning a prize.
- Official drawing of the winning raffle tickets will be supervised by NMS Certified Public Accountants with official announcement of the top five winners taking place Monday, September 14, 2020. The balance of the winners list will be posted at www.rabbitrunonline.org. Winners of the raffle prizes will be notified at the contact information provided on the raffle ticket. Winners are requested to pick up their raffle prize on dates and locations to be announced, unless other arrangements have been made. All prizes must be picked up by September 28, 2020 or winner will forfeit raffle prize.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Prize winner must produce photo identification with age when picking up prize.
- Winner of the London Getaway has 30 days from date of the raffle announcement to decide on one of the following prize options: 1) A week-long stay in a furnished flat in London plus $2,500 for travel expenses or 2) a $4,000 cash option. Failure to commit to one of these options will result in the forfeiture of the raffle prize and all rights and claims thereto.
- Should the winner choose option ONE, he/she will sign a document to that effect. A reservation form will be completed, with the winner’s contact information, names of occupants, and several date options. The dates for the one week stay are available on a first come, first serve basis in 2021 or 2022. The reservation form will be forwarded to the London flat owner who will check availability, and make arrangements for payment with RRCAA. The London flat owner will contact the winner to make final arrangements. The winner will be required to sign a rental agreement. Additional days may be available at an extra cost. Soon after the winner commits to option ONE, a check for $2,500 will be available for delivery at a mutually agreed-upon location, where the winner will sign a document confirming their receipt of funds. If the winner chooses option TWO, the winner will receive a check for $4,000 upon signing an agreement that he/she has chosen the cash option and has received the funds.
- Prior to the drawing, the list of prizes will be made available at the RRCAA office and online at rabbitrunonline.org.
- Tickets may be purchased online at rabbitrunonline.org or through any board member or events committee member by cash or check. Phone sales are permitted through the RRCAA office by calling 440-428-5913. Checks should be made payable to RRCAA. All major credit cards accepted.
- The cost of raffle tickets purchased is not tax deductible. Prizes may be taxable to the winner. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes. Please consult your tax advisor.
- RRCAA has no liability with regard to the winner’s use of the prize. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to hold RRCAA harmless from any injury or damages incurred from the use of the prize.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, photograph or videotape likeness and statements for publicity purposes by RRCAA without any further compensation.
- RRCAA reserves the right to cancel this raffle at any time, in which event its liability is limited to refund raffle ticket prices to participants.
- Ticket sales to RRCAA board members, committee members, volunteers and family of RRCAA employees are permitted.
- All proceeds benefit RRCAA (Rabbit Run Community Arts Association), a non-profit organization.